Help us prevent fraud and self-deception.
We want to prevent even one dollar of this project from being part of such a scheme.
- In that context we are asking everyone to give us advise on how we can prevent that from happening.
- How can we let everyone know that this is for real and not a scam?
- What should we do differently from what we have outlined on the home page of this site?
- What can we say or do so everyone world wide will know that any money donated will go toward its intended purpose?
- Please leave any suggestions in the blog on this website.
How you can help with the design.
We are looking for designs for a Open Source LENR Project – LOGO, and also a favicon both 16×16 and 32×32.
Designs must be original and designs submitted must include a statement that the Open Source LENR Project has unlimited rights to the use of the design.
How you can help with the Open Source LENR Committee.
We are looking for people who would like to be on the OSL Committee.
Committee members must speak and write English and can be anywhere in the world. You must have the ability to communicate via video on a computer system with the other members at all meetings.
How you can help with the Management and Operations Group.
We are looking for people who would like to be in the Management and Operations Group.
How you can help by being a Consultant.
Consultants are needed in every aspect of this project.
Consultants must speak and write English and can be anywhere in the world. You must have the ability to communicate via video on a computer system with the other members of the project.
Suggestions are open for the design of the first few experiments and devices.
We already have some designs in mind. But we are looking for everyone’s opinion on new designs we may not have thought of yet. When you submit a design, please show why you think this is design is important. Always remember we are building devices that produce useful amounts of energy, not devices for scientific experiments.
The science can come later.
If you have any ideas on any of the above items please summit them in the blog.